Monday, June 30, 2008

About my posts

While I am blog reader for several years, I started blogging just a few months ago. One thing I noticed about myself is that most of my blogs require some preparation - process/post some photos, find some links to other sites or forums, etc. As I am constantly running short of time I tend to postpone writing in my blog, even when I know what I want to say.

Another thing is that sometimes I don't have anything worth sharing for several days; but sometimes I am getting to more than one post a day.

So taking that all into account I will start using the technique widely used by more experienced bloggers - I will start a draft post when I just get something in my mind that is worth sharing, and I will complete my drafts as time allows. This should help to spread my posts in time more evenly.

P.S. The readers of this blog will not see any incomplete drafts until I finalize them and "publish".
---------

No comments: