Thursday, May 15, 2008

Blond girl from an uncomon angle

I took this photo 1.5 years ago. Something attracts me in this picture, and I am not sure what. Perhaps the angle that is not so common, or may be something else...
You can see here two versions of the same picture (click to enlarge):
Blond girl above photographer - original Blond girl above photographer - re-edited
The one of the left is the original edit I made 1.5 years ago. The one on the right was re-worked recently. Not only I decided that it will work better after the turn, but I made the color warmer and used some dodging and burning. I tried not to overdo with the editing (which is my habit with most of my photos). I like the new version better than the original one - and what about you?

---------

1 comment:

Rubenv said...

Hi Miklav!

I agree on preferring the second one. The added rotation makes it look more natural (and making it warmer is also a nice touch).

Good one!